Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So again this morning my bed was too comfy to get out of so I didn't make it to the gym but I grabbed my gym back and my clothes and I will go again today at lunchtime. I am determined to find the time to do it whether it be before work, during lunchtime, after work ..... Plus I honestly believe if I workout then I eat better, I do better.

I have been thinking in my head that I know that I can do this ... I just have to do it!

One of my struggles is: sugars ... CANDY! I love candy! I am like a candy-olichic on crack :) I could eat it night and day, day and night ....... AKA why I am overweight today. I come into work and there is a BIG tub of licorice from Costco sitting there. I am thinking in my head "back away from the candy ..... back away from the licorice." Now, I know I can't deny myself of all kinds of sweets and treats but that is my problem. EVERYDAY in my head I think I need to have a sweet treat throughout the day and I know that I don't ..... So I have been chewing on Extra "Bubble Gum" flavored gum. :) yummy! I think that gum is going to be my hero, the only thing that can keep me away from the candy .....


This is my morning ..... I will post later how my day is!

No comments: